Types of Logo and How to use them
1. Letter Mark: Letter mark isused when you have long business name and you want to form abbreviation fromit. Ex. IBM, HBO, NASA etc
2. Word Mark: Word Mark isused when you have to give focus on business name alone. Usually font forname is opted unique and name is written in unique style. Ex. VISA, CocaCola,Google
3. Pictoral Mark: Pictoral Markis used when you want to have use a symbol as your company name. This should beused later in business when your name is popular, you can substitute your namewith pictoral mark. For Ex. Apple, Twitter, Pinterest, Nike
4. Abtract Logo: Abstract Logocan be developed along with name, logo can be synonymous with business services,This is most popular type of logo small and new business owners prefer. Ex. Pepsi, Adidas
5. Mascot: Mascot involvesillustration spokesperson for your brand and can be used when you want toattract customers with your spokesperson. Ex. McDonalds, KFC etc.
6. CombinationMark: CombinationMark involves combines many forms of above discussed logos. Ex. BurgerKing
7. Emblem: Emblem logoconsist of Font inside logo as a badge or icon. Emblem kind of logo ispreferred by many Public or Educational institutes as its gives a traditional look to your business.