Improve your local ranking on Google Maps with Google My Business
Local results favor the most relevant results for each search, and businesses with complete and accurate information are easier to match with the right searches. Make sure that you’ve entered all of your business information in Google My Business, so customers know more about what you do, where you are, and when they can visit you.
The Google My Business app is a free mobile app that helps you manage your business. With the app, you can do the following:
- Manage how your local business appears on Google Search and Maps.
- Edit your business information (e.g. address, phone number, and hours).
- Respond to reviews, questions, and messages from customers.
- Share new photos and post updates on special offers and events.
- See how customers find and interact with your business on Google.
Improving this listing will get you more visitors. Some Guidelines as Follow
- Create Google My Business Profile
- Create Back links
- Acquire Quality Google Reviews
- Manage On-Page Relevance
- Ask users for Citations
- Add Lots of High Quality Photos
- Choose the Best Primary Category
- Respond to Reviews
- Make Posts
- Promote Your Events
- Answer Questions